This year I thought it would be super exciting to take part in #Blogtober2017 if you don’t know what that is, then hop along to Hexmum’s blog (Mandi) and you can take a looksie. I have also decided that I’m going to go all Stealth mode with these posts, as i don’t want to spam my homepage with blogtober, but don’t worry I’m still taking part! – You can also click on my blogtober image in the sidebar.
Day 17 of Blogtober is about quotes. For today’s prompt i thought i would do something a bit different and share my top 10 favourite video game quotes. Hope you enjoy!
MY TOP 10 FAVOURITE VIDEO GAME QUOTES:(In no particular order)
- “Get off this frequency you protein guzzling buffoon! I’m trying to …” – Torgue, Borderlands
- “Minion, you may wonder why I don’t just take a replacement eye from one of these broken Claptraps. Two reasons: firstly, because me and my eye have been through a lot. Secondly, because shut up.” – Borderlands
- “Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.” – Chief, Animal Crossing
- “I’ve struggled a long time with survivin’, but no matter what you have to find something to fight for.” – Joel, The Last of Us
- “To ask why we fight, is to ask why leaves fall..”- Pandaren, World Of Warcraft
- “Live by these worrds: Loktar Ogar. Victory… or Death” -Garrosh Hellscream, World Of Warcraft
- “My name is OAK! People call me the POKEMON PROF!” – Professor Oak, Pokemon
- “Gotta catch ’em all” – Pokemon
- “In our darkest moments, when life flashes before us, we find something. Something that keeps us going. Something that pushes us. When all seemed lost, I found truth” – Lara Croft, Tomb Raider
- “Thank you Mario, but our princess is in another castle” – Toad, Super Mario
Which was your favourite quote from the ones i listed?
Until tomorrow’s blog post (Prompt is Relaxation) – cya x