Thank you to the amazingly inspiring Nicola over at mummytodex for the tag. This particular tag is all about bedtime! So lets crack on…
1. Describe your usual bedtime routine.
Once logan’s in bed – usually, around half 6/7 i go downstairs and make some tea for myself/rob and we watch the soaps on the telly and in either multitasking on my laptop/phone – blogging – catching up on the day’s social media – replying to tweets etc and then i’ll go upstairs at around 12am/1am and go on my phone some more and scroll through Instagram and do a liking/commenting spree untill my eyes close
2. What are your favourite pyjamas?
I don’t really wear pyjamas i just wear a t-shirt and a pair of joggers or some cosy bottoms
3. What is your current bedtime reading?
Ermm Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and The wonder weeks app
4. What would I find on your bedside table?
Tissues and my Nintendo 3ds xl
5. What scent makes you sleepy?
I don’t know because i have no sense of smell
6. What is your usual bedtime and wakeup time?
I go to sleep between 12am and 1am and wake up anywhere between 6am and 9am, all depends on what sort of night logan has.
7. What are your top three bedtime products?
I have no idea- don’t use anything!
8. What is your most common sleeping position?
I’m a stomach sleeper – killed me being pregnant because i was forced to sleep on my side or my back
9. Do you have anything you like to take to bed with you?
Some water – my 3ds – my phone
10. What is your worst bedtime habit?
Staying up to late – i am a night owl but it’s not the best idea because Logan still has occasional nightly wakings
Rich at onehullofadad
Fran at WhingeWine
Grumpy mum at Grumpymum
I also tag
Samantha at porridgeandparenting