So today I thought I would share something a bit different for you, and if this goes well I am thinking about making this a monthly blog post, obviously these bloggers are all favourites so are in no particular order 🙂 – Please share the love by visiting each one of these fantastic bloggers and let them know you came from here
So without further ado here are my Top 10 favourite bloggers of March (2017)
- BrummyMummyOf2 – BrummyMummyof2 is such a funny and awesome lady, she is also a vlogger on Youtube and makes video’s of all sorts really, hauls, kids, days out, tips and tricks etc. Please do go check her out on Social media she will have you laughing your socks off!
- Mummytodex – No need to explain myself too much here, i have known mummytodex (Nicola) for quite some time now, prior to the blogging life, we met via Instagram while we were pregnant with our babies. She blogs about parenting and her BLW journey and she has some wicked recipes, please do go follow her on Pinterest and other social networks 🙂
- OneHullOfADad – Let’s not forget the dads here, (Rich) at Onehullofadad is such a lovely guy and is such an easy going person to talk and work with, we have already collaborated on each other’s blogs, go say hi and follow his fatherhood journey!
- DevonMama – Again another great mummy blogger who inspires me to write great quality content. DevonMama also has a few excellent HOW TO posts regarding blogging and the almighty BloggersBible!
- MrsMummyHarris – MrsMummyHarris was also nice enough to let me feature on her blog about my picture that means 1000 words. She is such a lovely lady and you should go follow her on twitter and tell her mummy to logan said hi 🙂 #sharethelove
- IAmCrabstix – If i was to describe iamcrabstix’s writing style then I’d say FUNNY, i would add a swear word here but i know that’s not my style but she makes me laugh my bloody tits off. It’s not easy to make me laugh when I’m reading something but she is so humorous and i love waiting for her blog posts to appear in my emails.
- YouBabyMeMummy – Super blogger or what, literally every time i think of something to google with regards to blogging help or advice, i can guarantee this lady has already done it, be it the blog or vlog form! Seriously go check her out, she’s ace.
- MummySetra – This lovely lady over here has a really nice blog, and I’m a big lover of the unknown blogs as they seem to be more down to earth and actually reply to your tweets/emails. So go check her out she posts reviews, baby products and more parenting style posts. – Go give her some love and make her day!
- MyRealFairy — What a fab blog name, honestly i envy those with super cool blog names it make me think mines not that unique, and who doesn’t love fairies? Anyway go follow here if you’re into book & product reviews, competitions and giveaways, poems, arts & crafts and even some cheeky hints & tips! 🙂 What are you waiting for, she may even sprinkle some fairy dust on your social media by RT you? 😛
- WhatTheRedHeadSaid – And last but not least, is Donna at whattheredheadsaid, i love reading her blog, her weekly linkie i also take part in called Living Arrows and that’s fun, i love a good old linkie! She shares such high-quality images of her kids and her outings, i am so jealous wish i could take such high-quality pictures.
Thanks for stopping by, please do go and follow the lovely people above and remember to find us all on social media, and we can have a good ole chat 🙂