I never thought 7 months would come around this fast, it doesn’t seem that long ago when he was a newborn and sleeping for hours at a time, and could barely even lift his head, but he’s come on leaps and bounds since then and definitely has a cheeky/lovable personality.
What’s new this month:
- Very very mobile
- always wants to be on the move whether that be sitting on the floor, on my lap or in the jumperoo
- Pulling himself up
- He is just starting to try and pull himself up onto his feet, he loves standing up
- He is cutting his 3rd/4th teeth
- Teething is a bit*ch!
- He still hasn’t got much hair, i think he’s going to be very fair like me and his dad
- He is sitting totally unaided now, and doesn’t ever fall back or to the sides
- He is sleeping in his own bedroom now
- and we have just, literally started sleep training 🙁
- he still wakes atleast two times a night
- He is in 6-9 month sleepsuit and clothes, but can squeeze into some of his 3-6 month tops still.
- He loves his jumperoo, and his ball bit with all the colourful balls.
- He loves his food, whether that be from a jar, or finger food
- He is loving these organix banana rice cakes at the moment
- He says mamma/mumma whenever he is crying or wanting comfort