Right, let’s crack on with the rules…
- Thank the person who nominated you – and displays your award with pride
- Answer the eleven questions put to you by the person who nominated you
- List 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate and link to other bloggers that you think are deserving of this award
- Give them 11 questions to answer and let them know they’ve been nominated!
What is your earliest childhood memory?
My earliest childhood memory has to be my family holiday to Orlando Florida, i will never forget this one! I was about 4/5 years old and I just remember having the most amazing time, meeting all my favourite Disney characters (at the time) and just being carefree! (well besides getting lost or stolen)
What three words would you use to describe yourself?
Friendly, Caring and Nerdy
What three words would most people use to describe you?
Funny, easy going and kind
What is your all time favourite type of cake?
Coconut cheesecake 😛 mmm
Who is your hero and why?
My hero is and has always been my mum, she’s a true inspiration and always there whenever i need her!
Is there something you find very scary/exciting, yet ever want to do?
Yes! I find getting tattoos slightly scary but still love getting them as the adrenaline rush and the amazing piece of art you get at the end is totally worth it!
If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
I would go to Bari in Italy to see my relatives and spend some time learning about my ancestors and their heritage! Plus who doesn’t love Italian food?
What are your guilty pleasures?
One direction, Twilight and binge watching Glee episodes (Don’t judge me)
What would your top tip be to anyone thinking about starting up a blog?
Just do it! Don’t worry about the followers and the comments that will come in time, just create content you love and the followers will find you -x- (Find your niche 😉
Where do you get your inspiration to write?
I get a lot of my inspiration to write from other parent bloggers and a lot of it just creates itself from my day to day life stuff and goings on.
What’s the biggest challenge of blogging for you?
My biggest challenge is keeping on top of the social network side of things, whenever i write a post and hit publish i sometimes forget to share it to all my networks or don’t keep on top of sharing it over the next week or whatever. But i am part of a few good blogging facebook groups which does remind me as i see it on my newsfeed!
11 random facts about moi?
- My favourite colour is Blue (Can you tell?)
- I have no sense of smell
- I have a Bachelors Degree in creative media computing
- All my ICT and creative knowledge is all self-taught
- I have 2 cats, Miles who is nearly 3 years old and Luna who is about 10 months old
- I have 4 brothers
- I can sometimes be a bit emotionally distant just because i hate showing my feeling sometimes (something to do with growing up and being bullied etc. long story)
- I don’t really like anything pink and girly
- My favourite season is Summer
- Writing 11 random facts about myself has been challenging
- If i go out to a restaurant i tend to order a steak (medium rare)
Rich @ One hull of a dad
Kerry @ One hull of a mum
Claire @ dearmummybear
Zoe @ Lycrawidow
Eleven questions for my nominees to answer…
- What song is your most replayed song at the moment and why?
- Do you have any tattoos? If so how many. If you don’t have any tattoos, would you consider getting any and what would it be?
- You order a takeaway- what is your order?
- How many children do you have? Do you plan on having any more?
- Are you going anywhere nice this year? If so where to?
- What is your morning routine?
- What is the first thing that you notice when meeting someone new?
- Do you have any pets? What are their names?
- Who would you love to do collaborate with on a blog post?
- What is the worst movie that you’ve ever seen?
- Your top 3 tips for a new blogger are?
- What is your favourite season and why?